Commission status: OPEN
If you're interested in my work, please either send me a note or a email to email@example.com.
Below is a brief summary of some services I offer, though am not limited to. Feel free to message
me if you have any requests you don't see listed. Please read the guidelines below for further information
SAMPLES *Terms of Service:
Prospective clients must read and understand these guidelines before commissioning me for work.
• I will not draw gratuitous violence, gore, hateful (i.e. homophobic, racist, misogynistic), or pornographic imagery.
• I have the right to refuse a commission request.
• I have the right to issue a partial refund/cancel a commission due to poor communication, late payments or unreasonable demands.
• I retain distribution rights to the commissioned artwork (i.e. create prints, merchandise, etc.).
• If you want a commercial illustration, please notify me as this will change pricing and handling of artwork.
• Unless a commercial request, the Client may not re-distribute, reproduce for sale, or profit off my artwork.
• The Client will not redistribute or post the full-size original image onto message boards, forums, etc. I will provide a web-ready image available for sharing onto such websites. The original image is strictly meant for use between Client and Artist.
• .swf files with audio are not included within the commission and are only used for display purposes.
• Revisions are limited, so Clients may be charged extra if continuous revisions are requested.
• Payments are done through Paypal using U.S dollar currency.
• Prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, and size of each piece.
• Payments will be done in a kill-fee method - half payment after review of the final rough, and remaining payment after reviewing finalized image. Once the final payment has been received, the Client will then receive the full size image and any related files.
• If the Client cancels their commission after the finalized sketch, a 25% refund will be issued but any image progress will be held by the Artist.
Now that's out of the way, I hope you find interest in my work and choose to work with me in the future. I personally guarantee high-quality work and a professional piece we'd both be happy to show off.
"Matt Lara is, without doubt and exaggeration, the best artist I've had the pleasure of dealing with to date. He is service-minded and efficient; he genuinely cares about living up to the customer's expectations without sacrificing quality, works surprisingly fast and frequently sends progress updates. He made me feel included in the process of creation, and delivers a unique and beautiful product to boot. I cannot recommend this artist enough." -Katerina Lightfoot Commission "There are not enough kind things I could say about working with Changinghand. Not only is he quick with responding to messages and the art itself but his attention to detail is truly remarkable, he can portray the mood of the piece perfectly. He is as passionate as you will be to bring your product to life, takes into consideration your opinions and will strive to bring together your vision. A man of his quality is worth every penny because you will not be disappointed. I can easily say I will continue to follow his work from here on out!" -James Hart Commission "Changing hand is quick, easy to work worth, and pays close attention to detail. His work is of high quality and he even has a DD to prove it. " - EKKnight Commission "We hired Matt Lara on commission to design the felt for a custom craps table we were building. He came up with the initial concept based upon "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". The idea was brilliant and the finished product was absolutely amazing. Matt put an extreme amount of detail into his design. Everything from the artwork to the actual lines and betting area were flawless. We couldn't be happier with the end result. Matt is a very creative, talented, and professional artist and it was a pleasure working with him." -Klaas Remodelers Construction Commission